Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

Wing mirror Lense.

7K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  karlak 
#1 ·
Grrrrr,

Had a bit of a mishap today and have broken the clear LED lense in the drivers side wing mirror. The LED lights and everything still work, just the clear lense has shattered.

Does anyone know how or if the assembly comes apart - I assume it does as I think you can get different colour wingmirror caps. I am hoping I can get a replacement lense. Tried calling my local Infiniti dealer today, but quite worryingly heard they are no longer doing the brand from the end of September, so wont be ordering in any new parts. Also, means a longer drive the next nearest dealer :(

#2 ·
I know it may be a bit of a drive, but you may as well find another dealer even if they are far away. Once your local dealer stops servicing the brand, you're going to need to find another dealer anyways and this could be a good chance to see how efficient the farther one is with acquiring car parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.