Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new here. Just picked up a used (2018 model) Q30 two days back. It comes with the LED lighting package. And I noticed that on the front low beams, there’s a weird halo or fogging happening at the area where the light beam meets the glass of the headlight housing. Pics attached because I really don’t know how to explain it. The previous owner says they’ve never noticed it and can’t say if it’s been that way since the time they got it. It’d only seen when the headlight is on. I’ve not noticed this kind of glass imprints on other cars with LED lighting. Is it normal for this car?
E6681BBA-6B38-412F-8205-4079DBBADCC4.png
1D28614C-3D5C-41A5-A717-82CE0754F4EC.png
5A365123-88EE-46BD-8B69-C11FAE5784A8.jpeg

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would email valeo technical department.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So it wasn’t this way when you got the car brand new? And is there anything I can do to fix it?
of course, it was not. You have to go deeper to know what is exactly this halo; it is removable or it is a light body color change and you will not know unless it is open

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi, checked mine last night and I have this too. It doesn't affect the light output onto the road ahead so I guess it's just a thing that they all do? What do you think?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts