Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this show up in my facebook news feed!

I know mercedes unveiled one before which went viral, now it's Infiniti's turn...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Infiniti has taken their Gran Turismo Vision vehicle from virtual reality to actual reality. A physical model was shown off at Infiniti Design Night ahead of the 2015 Shanghai Auto Show last week at the Shanghai Himalayas Art Museum.

According to Infiniti, the “fluid movement and the delicate gradation of the body are inspired by traditional Chinese calligraphy and landscape paintings, while the character lines uninhibitedly flowing through the car reflects the dynamism of China.”
Check out the pictures below. Any part of this that you think would be cool to see on an actual Infiniti production vehicle?

<Full Infiniti Concept Vision GT gallery here>

·
Registered
766 Posts
All they need to do now is pull more design cues from this concept into future production models.
Specifically when it comes to the front end as there are some great additions to that i'd like to see carried over.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's pretty amazing. Don't really fancy the back to much but the front end looks out of this world sexy. I wonder if they would ever consider making this into a production vehicle - super car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts