Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to this morning's Daily Telegraph, 30th May 2015, Infiniti will preview the QX30 at Goodwood's 'Moving Motor Show' on June 25th -28th 2015. Also on show will be the Q50, Q60, Q70 & QX70. More details can be found at www.goodwood.com/fos . A chance for USA visitors to the UK to get a sneek preview :D.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS

According to this morning's Daily Telegraph, 30th May 2015, Infiniti will preview the QX30 at Goodwood's 'Moving Motor Show' on June 25th -28th 2015. Also on show will be the Q50, Q60, Q70 & QX70. More details can be found at www.goodwood.com/fos . A chance for USA visitors to the UK to get a sneek preview :D.

PS...no mention of the Q30 in the newspaper article :(

·
Registered
45 Posts
No news is good news? Wait, what?

Another vehicle I am looking forward to see for it refresh is the Q60. I have no interests in buying it but its always nice to see how the design language is for the next generation.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GOODWOOD SHOW TV Coverage.

British TV channel to cover this weekend's Goodwood festival viz:-

MOTORS TV on Sky Ch 447, Virgin Ch 545 & Freeview Ch 71.
Programs on my Virgin box are:
Saturday 12:00hr to 18:00hrs.
Sunday 08:30hr to 14:30hr & 22:30hr to 00:10hr.
Monday 21:00hr to 00:10hr

I will record a series link and then scan through and hopefully see some Infiniti info...... fingers crossed.

·
Registered
144 Posts
So did anyone get a chance to see the teaser? I searched somewhat for it online but wasn't able to find any pictures?

·
Registered
144 Posts
No, not even after scanning several hours of Motors TV replay of Sat & Sun coverage. Probably have to wait until the Frankfurt motor show.
Honestly at thins point the only difference I'm legitimately expecting is ride height. Its going to be another GLA/A class relationship...

·
Registered
766 Posts
So far that seems like what will actually set these two apart. Who knows maybe a few years down the road they might then discover they should have stayed with just one instead of offering both the Q30 and QX30.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Q30/Qx30
To be honest I can't see the point
Taller stiffer ride height....? How's that going to effect handling.
It's not exactly gonna spend it's life mud plugging
As you get everything already in the Q30 obviously without the dull matt arches, matt bumper lowers and harder springs
why would you want to make it look worse
plus to the general population the only difference will appear to be the badge unless a Q30 parks next to it.

Then again it never stopped porche from churning out 911's that all look the same.

·
Registered
766 Posts
AWD is going to be one of the differences. Q30 in america won't come with it so those that want something more SUV like will have to go QX30.

·
Registered
46 Posts
AWD is going to be one of the differences. Q30 in america won't come with it so those that want something more SUV like will have to go QX30.
That's shocking normally it's Europe that gets what it's given and has to either like it or lump it
I know that was the case when I was a jaguar owner

·
Registered
766 Posts
That's just in america though.

It was some article or video I saw that said in Europe the Q30 will come with AWD, so you guys are in luck, and any other nation that gets a similar spec. The middle east should also be getting the Q30.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts