Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The 2015 L.A. Auto Show will host at least 50 vehicle debuts, many of which will be global premieres.

There’s a lot to be excited about if you’re an automotive enthusiast or a car shopper. The AutoGuide team will be on hand to deliver full coverage of every major debut with articles, photos and our first look videos.

We’ve also got a sneak peek at the biggest world premieres with our Top 10 list of the most anticipated debuts of the 2015 LA Auto Show.
See the completeTop 10 List and all of our LA Auto Show Coverage at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
766 Posts
That has me wondering how much longer after the debut we'll see reviews rolling in since Q30 reviews are already out.

·
Registered
380 Posts
It's supposed to launch around the middle of 2016 so we could see a few reviews before they're available in showrooms.
For now we know that it sits around 2 inches higher than the Q30, AWD standard, standard black cloth and optional black or beige nappa leather.

·
Registered
766 Posts
We should indeed see reviews before it drops at dealers, being a new vehicle that plays into a lucrative segment they're bound to take advantage of that.

Around that time we may also see the configurator drop, maybe sooner.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The rears look very similar.

Excluding online brochure pictures, this is the first time I've seen a Magnetic Red Q30 being my choice for the Q30 1.6T petrol SE I have on order (probably to be upgraded to a 'Premium' spec following soon to be arranged test-drive). Can't wait to see an actual red Q30 in the metal having only viewed a white and a black one to date.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I found those pictures on carscoops.com if you want to see more pictures of the red one. Your Q30 is gong to look amazing IRL!
Thanks Indiana, my first choice colour, 'magnetic red' shown on the UK web site looks less 'orange' than the car on view, maybe due to the exhibition lighting?. The metallic 'blue' car looks fab, could become my optional second choice once I see both in the metal in outdoor daylight!.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Could be the light. It only has a slight hint or orange where the light hits it.

Blue looks great too. The Q30 is one of those cars that will look great in any color.

·
Registered
101 Posts
You tube video -q30 mgnetic red at la show

Could be the light. It only has a slight hint or orange where the light hits it.

Blue looks great too. The Q30 is one of those cars that will look great in any color.

At last, a review of my first choice colour as ordered for March 1st 2016 delivery:

Ignore QX30 video caption, car reviewed is a Q30S

1 - 11 of 11 Posts