Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Black looks great and has been one of my favorite colors on Infiniti's new design language, even lighter colors look great but black makes it look very classy. actually see the Q70 quite a few times as part of a Black car service.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Black

Black looks great and has been one of my favorite colors on Infiniti's new design language, even lighter colors look great but black makes it look very classy. actually see the Q70 quite a few times as part of a Black car service.
I agree, the black color on the new design makes the car look very classy!

Are you thinking of getting that as your next purchase? ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
The room that is like a tunnel with lights all over, that room is just really cool looking. Is it to dry the paint, or is it just to provide ample light to catch any flaws in the paint?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The room that is like a tunnel with lights all over, that room is just really cool looking. Is it to dry the paint, or is it just to provide ample light to catch any flaws in the paint?
Yes it does ! :D

um... not sure lol probably is the case!

·
Registered
46 Posts
It's not a room it's more of a short tunnel with led lighting to show up minor imperfections part of the inspection process

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's not a room it's more of a short tunnel with led lighting to show up minor imperfections part of the inspection process
That's neat!

So I guess that means, any flaws they catch would be corrected prior to the final production?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'll guess that is sets the paint and finish, and provides complete lighting. All of the above. LOL.
What do you mean...sets the paint ???
Sorry but if you mean it's part of the paint process...its not.
the car is painted in the paintshop a completely separate building.
The light tunnel is part of trim and chassis it's at the end of the production line, and is part of the inspection process.

Minor imperfections are highlighted by the inspectors above and beyond what they determine the customers expectations might be.....and I add you probably wouldn't notice these minor faults unless someone pointed them out, but because the paint finish is high priority...its checked to a very high standard and rectified before leaving the factory

1 - 18 of 18 Posts