Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The 2015 SEMA Show kicks off next week and the Las Vegas Convention Center will be packed with hundreds of the wildest modified rides.

While most high-profile projects are typically kept under wraps until the show opens its doors, some builders and automakers preview what they will showcase ahead of time. There’s a lot to be excited about this year based on what has already been announced, so AutoGuide.com has compiled a Top 10 list of the most anticipated cars of the 2015 SEMA Show.
See the complete Top 10 List and All of Our SEMA Show Coverage at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The Wald Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Bison Edition looks like the epitome of luxury and comfort. Can't wait to see the interior of it!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I don't see Infiniti on the SEMA floor plan. Are they sitting out on this one? It's such a large show so I can't understand why they would do so.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I don't see Infiniti on the SEMA floor plan. Are they sitting out on this one? It's such a large show so I can't understand why they would do so.
Yea I don't think that Infiniti attended. It's a little disappointing, but I guess Infiniti has never really been a brand that gets a lot of attention from the after market or customers who like to do lots of mods.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Seems like poor marketing on their part if they don't showcase what they have when they're already a less known brand.
I don't think they really have anything to show for SEMA. Only thing I can think of was the Eau Rouge Q50, but SEMA showcases models that have been prepared specifically for the show. Infiniti didn't go through the trouble to prepare something, though Nissan did bring models.

·
Registered
766 Posts
L.A. Auto Show might be one of them, and that's coming up soon, November 20th to be exact. If that holds true, days before the event we might see teasers confirming this specualtion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts