Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I locked my car at night using the touch pad on the door handle the other night and i noticed that although all the interior lights went out the led;s that illuminate the interior door handles stayed on ? i had to touch the keep pad again for these to go out.. is this normal?
On another note since buying my car i see that infiniti as a brand have with drawn from the uk . Where does everyone in this forum go for parts / servicing / spares/repair ?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Jimjam, yes I think it is normal. I think the manual says somewhere about ambient lighting configuration and what the settings do. I think you can single lock the doors with one touch, or deadlock them and turn off the remote fob key with two touches on the pads? It's in the owners manual somewhere about it... You must have a premium or premium plus model I guess. The GLA has those LEDs and others in the door cards.
I have a basic sport but I have the ambient lighting package and have purchased door mirrors with the puddle lights built in - which again I think you may have anyway.
I also have wiring loom parts to fit interior LED puddle lights in the door cards - which again you may have.

Cheers :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts