Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, What does anyone know about the spare parts situation in the future? I am thinking about things like exhaust systems and suspension parts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It depends on the laws of your jurisdiction. A staffer at my local Infiniti dealer has indicated the company will be providing 10 years of parts support once they leave our market.

That said, the Q30 is actually a Mercedes-Benz GLA underneath so you'll not have any issues with sourcing parts well into the future.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Ginpen7, in the UK Nissan will support the vehicle. Meaning you can get it serviced at an Infiniti supported Nissan dealer. I am in Cornwall and I have JFE Nissan in Exeter who Infiniti have approved and trained the technicians to work on our vehicles - so the three year warranty is valid. Like MotoPete explained ATS and Quickfit or your local garage can get you service parts as mechanically these cars are Mercedes GLA 2014-2018. I haven't tried ordering any specific Infiniti parts yet but I am confident with the correct Infiniti parts numbers my local Nissan garage can order them for me. You can get the correct parts numbers from the internet and the American Infiniti dealers webpages.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts