Infiniti Q30 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buongiorno a tutta la community e grazie per avermi accolto. Mi chiamo Andrea e scrivo da Roma.
Ho acquistato una infiniti Q30 2.2d black edition e volevo avere alcune info da voi.
Ho avuto modo di testarla al momento dell' acquisto e devo dire che a parte l allestimento interno (stupendooo) sono rimasto subito colpito dalla linea e dal confort di guida. Qualcuno sa dirmi se x caso ha avuto problemi? Ho anche letto il post x aggiungere la retrocamera ed ho già provveduto ad acquistare il pacchetto di upgrade. Un saluto a tutti e grazie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello.
Not an owner yet but hope to be so.
There do not seem to be many major problems with the Q30. I have not come across any record of particular items that seem to fail. A few comments re headlight failure. Seems few mechanical problems are few and far between. I did read that the quality control for these cars was very high when being built.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello.
Not an owner yet but hope to be so.
There do not seem to be many major problems with the Q30. I have not come across any record of particular items that seem to fail. A few comments re headlight failure. Seems few mechanical problems are few and far between. I did read that the quality control for these cars was very high when being built.
Ciao.
Non sono ancora un proprietario, ma spero di esserlo.
Non sembrano esserci molti grossi problemi con il Q30. Non ho riscontrato alcun record di elementi particolari che sembrano non funzionare. Alcuni commenti sull'avaria del faro. Sembra che pochi problemi meccanici siano pochi e rari. Ho letto che il controllo di qualità per queste auto era molto alto durante la costruzione.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you!!!!
But i have a Little question for you....( I Hope that you can help me!!!)...i've seen that sometime start&stop doesen't work!!! Do you know why ?
Thank you

·
Registered
11 Posts
We have a Suzuki 2017 Scross and the stop start sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Seems to be no reason why. Garage checked it over and said nothing wrong with it. The mechanic did say that it relies on various sensors and it maybe that one of those sensors is faulty. We're not fussed as we find it a pain. You could get a garage to run a diagnostic on it and see if there are any errors thrown up but ultimately I wouldn't worry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reading on forum, i found out that could be a auxiliary battery problem. I'll try to ask ti Nissan Garage to have more info about it. Thank you for your tips

·
Registered
9 Posts
The stop-start system is depending on various sensors. But the main one is the battery, if it's below a certain value, set by the manufacturer, the system doesn't work. Usually, after you start the car, it needss ome time to bring the voltage to the specified value for the stop-start system to work. And the voltage depends on the electronics that are in use in the car, if the heated seats are on, the climate control is at a high level, the engine will stay on, to keep providing electric energy. Also, when it's cold outside, the system is not working, the engine must be on so it can heat up fast and provide heat for the climate system.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok with pleasure!!!
Thank you again
The stop-start system is depending on various sensors. But the main one is the battery, if it's below a certain value, set by the manufacturer, the system doesn't work. Usually, after you start the car, it need some time to bring the voltage to the specified value for the stop-start system to work. And the voltage depends on the electronics that are in use in the car, if the heated seats are on, the climate control is at a high level, the engine will stay on, to keep providing electric energy. Also, when it's cold outside, the system is not working, the engine must be on so it can heat up fast and provide heat for the climate system.
Thank you for your informazioni!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
The software also will let the car do four stop starts, but wont do it again if you dont go over 30mph or 50kph.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts