Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, recently the parking sensors on my Q30 have recently seemed to be much quieter. Never really took much notice before on how they operated as they worked. However now I can hardly hear them over the radio or if the demister is switched on.

I have adjusted them to the loudest in the volume settings, which seems to keep reverting back to the default setting.

So quick questions for those that only have the sensors and not the rear camera, does the radio mute or volume decrease when they are active, or are the beeps really loud. Also noticed that the interface beep on the touchscreen is really low as well and the front warning light comes on, but no beep (or very quiet) when I get close to the car in front.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Did they used to revert back to the default setting? All I can think of is that it used to be louder in the setting and now, for some odd reason, it keeps reverting every time you turn on the car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes was definitely louder, and no don't think the settings reverted back. Almost unusable now, unless i turn the radio off which i never had to do before. The volume and sensitivity setting save, stay that way when I'm driving. Yet if I turn the ignition off wait a few minutes then turn back on they revert back to the default.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi...my screen rebooted spontaneously twice today. Coincidentally, today the sensor chime settings were somehow toggled to “on” from “off” and I could definitely hear the front and rear chimes. Not sure if this is related to last weekend’s update or whether the guys in my parking garage set the chimes to aid in parking my car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts