Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a pretty darn good review. Quite in depth, and definitely has my interests peaked. This Q50 Red-Sport may be on my "to buy" list. Definitely worth it to take the time out of your day for a quick read. https://www.auto123.com/en/car-reviews/2016-infiniti-q50-red-sport-400/62404/
...only increasing highway mileage to 9.1L/100km while dishing out 400 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque. These last figures were enough to get my heart racing faster than anything...
Could this be the son of Eau Rouge?
It’s hardly a departure from lesser Q50s, but it’s no styling ruse either.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More-so in the SUV market. You have the BMW X-Ms, Cayenne Turbos, Jeep SRT8s, especially now the Bentley Bentayga but I mean, that's in a different price range altogether. I'm really not too familiar with the performance CUV market, but I'm sure it'll really start to develop and demand attention soon, seeing how this segment is really coming up

·
Registered
55 Posts
Starting to think Infiniti can use some different colors, some that make these look more sport, matte colors would help in this case. that red in matte will look perfect!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Different colours I totally agree with ! But I'm not too sure about matte. It's just a personal thing for me to be honest lol, maybe a frozen black or white but that's as far as I'll go ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts