Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
I think that the Q30 is meant for "youth" as in young couples or singles who don't yet have a family. Youth that are a bit more concerned with style than cargo space or practicality.

The QX30 and QX50 are more for families. Easier access to the back seat to get kids in and out. More of a soccer mom feel.

Just my 2 cents.
Your statement is true to some point. You'd be surprised what some car makers refer to as "young", for some it's late 20's to early 30's. At that stage a lot of people are in the stages of getting married and having kids. Making a vehicle like the Q30 good for a number of years till something like a QX30 is needed.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Don't know about you guys but if I didn't have a family I'd get a Q60 :p

I wouldn't get a Q30

·
Registered
766 Posts
Don't know about you guys but if I didn't have a family I'd get a Q60 :p

I wouldn't get a Q30
Can't blame you, if it's just a vehicle you need for you and you alone, there might be no need to get anything bigger than a coupe. Some people will get a sedan because they love how they look, which is okay, anything bigger than that is just useless.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yep. Dont need the back seats! The storage of the Q30 might be nice though

Which is probably why they are saying its for the youth. A Q60 doesn't exactly fit an Ikea table very well.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Yep. Dont need the back seats! The storage of the Q30 might be nice though

Which is probably why they are saying its for the youth. A Q60 doesn't exactly fit an Ikea table very well.
But you can always be cool and get a 4 door even if it's just mainly for you and put this sticker on the back of it:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts