Infiniti Q30 Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts
Discussion starter · #83 ·
They are selling more and more in this country now. However, ther resell value is pretty bad. If you go on autotrader.co.uk and choose Infiniti, you can see the price gap between old and new.

Discussion starter · #86 ·
Finally I just received my replacement Q30 from Infinite. Although the car is going well, however I decide to sell it and wait for new Q60. If there are any UK buyers please contact me.

I guess once burned, twice shy and all that. Hope you can get a great deal for your Q30 since you did say the resale value isn't that great.

The new Q60 is a beauty but it definitely won't have the amount of space you're used to with the Q30.

Discussion starter · #88 ·
I guess once burned, twice shy and all that. Hope you can get a great deal for your Q30 since you did say the resale value isn't that great.

The new Q60 is a beauty but it definitely won't have the amount of space you're used to with the Q30.
I put the car on market last week, have not received any calls... The resale value is really bad at the moment, and more importantly people are not interested at all. It will be a hard time for me. Q30, the real problem for me are the driving position, the chassis and the gear box, also the lack of visibility as well.

The 2.0t Q60 is coming to the UK around September, and the 3.0t will come at the begin of next year. At the moment, just wait...

Discussion starter · #90 ·
Are you still driving the Q30 in the meantime? Driving position can be marginally adjusted with a seat cushion but not much you can do about the chassis and gear box.
I have been driving the new Q30 for a bit and it feels better than the old one. The engine is quieter, gear box is smoother and the driving position is better. Generally, it feels like a different car.
I have been selling the car for over 3 weeks now. The car only has 36 miles on the clock and I put it £26999. When it was new, it was £35300... I have been offered between 20k-23k and that is what people think...

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.