Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Today I have been told Q30s have been delivered in some dealerships, also my Q30S has arrived today. I am going to take the car on Thursday!:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
That's very exciting! Looking forward to seeing some pictures and hearing about how you like it. be sure to report back once you have the chance to spend some time getting to know it.

Congrats!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's very exciting! Looking forward to seeing some pictures and hearing about how you like it. be sure to report back once you have the chance to spend some time getting to know it.

Congrats!
Awesome, about time they have landed.

Keep us posted with pictures/videos you plan on taking day of delivery.
I have a problem to upload photos which are over the size. Any solutions?
I am gonna take the car tomorrow afternoon. Will update some photos tomorrow.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally the car is here. Unfortunately, something is missing, which is the electric front seats... It should be standard for City Black Sport, but I have no idea why it is not in my car... I am going back to Infiniti Birmingham to solve this problem. The car may need to be swapped. Otherwise, it is all good.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks great. A little strange seeing the right hand drive. One of the best looks at the interior I've had so far.

Sorry to hear about the seats, but other than that are you a happy camper?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Compared to A-class, the car is comfortable, interior is much better, suspension is a bit soft, quieter than the A. Today I tried the auto parking system, and it worked well. In general, it is a good car, also in some point it is better value.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally today my car has been classified as miss buit car. Infiniti is going to change another one for me.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did they at least take care of you with a decent loaner car or rental? Starting to think they've put you up in a Q50. or QX50.
The Infiniti EU group has known that not only Infiniti UK, and they will take care of it. This case has been seen as a big problem. At the moment, I am using the Q30 which is they gave me. It is the City Black Sport. However, finally they agree to swap another car for me.

·
Registered
766 Posts
The Infiniti EU group has known that not only Infiniti UK, and they will take care of it. This case has been seen as a big problem. At the moment, I am using the Q30 which is they gave me. It is the City Black Sport. However, finally they agree to swap another car for me.
Come to think about it, a Q30 loaner is expected, typically loaner cars begin with a lot of cheaper entry-level models. Beats getting something else that would slow down your overall Q30 experience.

Keep us posted on when that new Q30 comes in.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Come to think about it, a Q30 loaner is expected, typically loaner cars begin with a lot of cheaper entry-level models. Beats getting something else that would slow down your overall Q30 experience.

Keep us posted on when that new Q30 comes in.
No update at the moment... I think it is going to be a slow process...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is an update. I have been told today, City Black Sport version should not have memory powered front seats. It was a mistake on configurator, brochure etc. So, I am going to swap to Premium Tech.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you really needs electric seats ? You will lose the whole sport package...
One of the problems for me is we need to swap drivers between me and my partner frequently. Also I have felt that Q30 is not a hot hatch, it is a premium small car. Additionally, I have a Q50S Hybrid AWD as well. When you use to those high tech functions you would expect these on your other cars. Originally, I wanted to put every specs into the Q30S, but actually they do not allow even I build my own. Premium Tech version and City Black Sport version are totally different high end. If you want sport pack, you lose some high tech specs such as blind spot warning which is very useful. If you go for Premium Tech, you lose the whole sport things such as the break, sport suspension and etc. If the car is located as a hot hatch, I would 90% go for sport version.:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
For sure it's not a hot hatch, but it's a hatch not a luxury sedan ! event the A45 AMG doesn't come with electric seats.

The perfect balance is the sport package with some tech specs wich i did, i needed the 360 camera due to the lack of visibility and it come with the 2k tech pack, blind spot i don't use it, and in my case to get the blind spot warning, it comes with a 5k safety package if i choose the premium tech trim, as my driving habits let me keep an eyes on my side mirrors i don't mind to don't have it, my previous juke has BSW i was always turning it off, i will have lane departure but it's annoys me more than anything, i will turning it off too.

Why i asked you do you really needs electric seats it's because, this feature can cover losing the rest ? i mean it's not only about spec it's also about handling, even if it's not a hot hatch, i drove a Q50S also, and the Q30 premium is softer than a Q50 ! wich is ridiculous.

Q30 line up is huge but logical, if you go for a sport spec trim, you don't look for electric seats, if you go for a comfort spec trim you lose alcantara and sport seats to get more comfort wich include electric seats.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For sure it's not a hot hatch, but it's a hatch not a luxury sedan ! event the A45 AMG doesn't come with electric seats.

The perfect balance is the sport package with some tech specs wich i did, i needed the 360 camera due to the lack of visibility and it come with the 2k tech pack, blind spot i don't use it, and in my case to get the blind spot warning, it comes with a 5k safety package if i choose the premium tech trim, as my driving habits let me keep an eyes on my side mirrors i don't mind to don't have it, my previous juke has BSW i was always turning it off, i will have lane departure but it's annoys me more than anything, i will turning it off too.

Why i asked you do you really needs electric seats it's because, this feature can cover losing the rest ? i mean it's not only about spec it's also about handling, even if it's not a hot hatch, i drove a Q50S also, and the Q30 premium is softer than a Q50 ! wich is ridiculous.

Q30 line up is huge but logical, if you go for a sport spec trim, you don't look for electric seats, if you go for a comfort spec trim you lose alcantara and sport seats to get more comfort wich include electric seats.
Ya, I totally agree. I am still waiting their reply and see which one I go for. I have not had a good chance to try the premium, but it is quite soft... I have felt the sport is still a bit soft as well...

1 - 20 of 92 Posts