Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In different articles I've read that Q30 will be prepared as SE, Premium, Sport and Business. Actually on the website is only possible to see the first three preparations, no mention on the Business, do you have any idea?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Q30 business executive

In different articles I've read that Q30 will be prepared as SE, Premium, Sport and Business. Actually on the website is only possible to see the first three preparations, no mention on the Business, do you have any idea?

Goto the Infiniti UK website an you will see 6 preparations viz:

https://www.infiniti.co.uk/cars/new-cars/q30/Configurator.html#configure/A/grade

There is also a link to the comprehensive price list of all options.

IMPORTANT! - Not all configurations ( preparations in Italy) are available early 2016. Following a test-drive yesterday morning I was told that my choice of a 1.6t Petrol, Manual PREMIUM in Magnetic Red would not be available for 6 months unless I added the Sat Nav & 19" alloy wheels for an extra £1,850. It would then be available Jan/Feb. Also no discount is available so I will probably cancel my provisional order and get my £1,000 deposit refunded. Later today I will be reporting on my test-drive in the Q30 Reviews thread.

Hope that helps.

I think I may be 'making eyes' at the new Audi Q1/Q2 to be launched at either the January Detroit motor show or the March Geneva motor show. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi John, which engine did you test? It's very strange they take 6 months to make a car unless you add Sat Nav, did you try to contact another Dealer?

I saw Audi Q2 too but it should be available only in June 2016, and I'm also curious about the restyling of Volvo V40... but I can't wait them! My family is going to raise in the next 5 months and I really need a new car!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi John, which engine did you test? It's very strange they take 6 months to make a car unless you add Sat Nav, did you try to contact another Dealer?

I saw Audi Q2 too but it should be available only in June 2016, and I'm also curious about the restyling of Volvo V40... but I can't wait them! My family is going to raise in the next 5 months and I really need a new car!

1.6t petrol, manual...see my report under the Q30 reviews thread posted today at 05.27 PM

Orders are processed on a data base with Infiniti's pre-programmed 'configurations' available from specified dates in the year. i.e. .."you can have this but not that now or you can have this but not that later in the year" and so on.. strange but true!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts