Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys nice to be on the forum
Just taken delivery of a Q30 14000 mile 17 plate.
Only 1 key,wheres best to source one cheaply.
Also need a sat nav SD card same question .
Thanks in advance
Lovely car tho

Registered
Key. First stop someone like timpson as they may be able to clone the one you have.
SatNav is difficult. Search the forum here as you need correct Renault Nissan SD card and 16 digit code to enter into SatNav to unlock it. Dealer can sell and update but is quite expensive.

Registered
Key. First stop someone like timpson as they may be able to clone the one you have.
SatNav is difficult. Search the forum here as you need correct Renault Nissan SD card and 16 digit code to enter into SatNav to unlock it. Dealer can sell and update but is quite expensive.
Got a Sat Nav Card from the dealer i bought it from eventually after nagging them for a week :).
The key looks like many hundreds of pounds so im gonna try claiming on insurance later in the year.
Thanks.
I will look in at timpsons tho.

Registered
Yes keys are silly money, wise choice on sd card. Glad you made progress as always a happy feeling 馃枑

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Not heard from Timpsons yet.
Ref spare key.
Found what the annoying vibration was at 2000revs in each gear.
You'll never guess.
The headlining!!!!!
The wire that feeds the interior rear door lights,was flapping about.
I removed the light unit and the grab handle nsr, lowered the headlining a little and fed it through the brackets with the magnetic clips that keeps the headlining in situ.
Cars super quiet now.
Getting 55 - 60 mpg too.
Lovin it.

Registered
Sounds like your a practical type of person which is ideal as minor things like that are miles easier and a bucket load cheaper to sort yourself 馃枑 my company vehicles are so noisy I wear ear plugs to drive. I just couldn't believe how quiet these cars are, then researched why they are quiet and there is special sound proofing material nearly everywhere. Cool cars, congrats on the MPG too.馃憤

1 - 6 of 6 Posts