Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I've been having a few problems with my Q30, 2.0T, and wanted to see if anyone else has had the same problem
1. Squeaking driver seat: The driver seat makes annoying squeaking noises on bumps or turns when the weight of the driver shifts from one side to the other
2. Wheel alignment: Car has tendency to steer lightly to the left. Been to dealer 3 times but they yet have to fix alignment. Last news is they are waiting for an update software version from Infiniti for the wheel alignment machine
3. Screen goes black on reverse: This has happened a few times where screen goes completely black on reverse and only comes back on after the car is turned off and restarted.

Would appreciate your recommendations in case you faced the problem and were able to resolve it.
Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
No such problems with our one year old 1.6t DCT, in fact no problem at all !

·
Registered
766 Posts
No such problems with our one year old 1.6t DCT, in fact no problem at all !
Glad to know that but I think it's important to state some facts. The most important being mileage. Usually once you get a bit past the break-in phase, if everything is running well, odds are you have a good product on your hands.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Glad to know that but I think it's important to state some facts. The most important being mileage. Usually once you get a bit past the break-in phase, if everything is running well, odds are you have a good product on your hands.
Right you are : 6500 miles

·
Registered
110 Posts
Any which way, the problems you’re experiencing are unacceptable, you should badger, pester, harass your dealer to make it right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts