Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a performance model essential to boosting the image of the brand? YES, YES, and YES. Remember what happened to Honda/Acura after the death of the NSX? Or how about what the rocketship LFA has done for the Lexus brand lately.

Infiniti will not be building the electric, mid-engined Emerg-E sports car, but a more conventional Porsche Boxster rival. Too bad because Emerg vs NSX would of been quite tasty.

Although i dont think we'll see a halo car until Infiniti deals with Q30 and some other gaps in their portfolio. Where do you think an Infiniti sports car fits in? Well above the Q70 to protect Q60, or I'd like to see a small coupe/roadster based off Q30 similar to the MX-5 or something...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Although i dont think we'll see a halo car until Infiniti deals with Q30 and some other gaps in their portfolio. Where do you think an Infiniti sports car fits in? Well above the Q70 to protect Q60, or I'd like to see a small coupe/roadster based off Q30 similar to the MX-5 or something...
they should really have both to have more even coverage. I really hope it does happen but when thinking about how infiniti is a luxury brand it might be hard...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts