Infiniti Q30 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I need few parts for my car, I’m in uk.
Does anyone here have parts for sale or know where I can buy them? Struggling to find.
I need the all the 3 lower grills for sport version bumper. I also need the rubbers that goes around the door. Strange thing as the previous owner cut them.

Thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am suprised a Nissan / Infiniti garage cannot get you the three lower grills. I would try breakers. One of those ones where you fill in the details and they email you back as you might get lucky? If you need a door seal, after the breakers I would look for something similar? The seals IMHO are just lengths of a set profile, again fingers something more readily available like mercedes, nissan or ford etc? They are about £20..
I had a section of door seal missing too. I bought a generic seal profile from Ebay and it fits OK. Good luck 🖐.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
I tried parts, salvage, breaking on eBay and all over the google and nothing regarding the grills. About the door seal they do have on eBay but they are to thin. The original ones are like 3 cm and the ones they sold are the ones for the car edges of the door and really thin. So no luck. I contacted like 5 scrapyards and nothing. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hmmm, not sure what to say. I would cut a thin section of seal off your door and then visit an old school recyclers who squash cars then go hunting door seals... ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts