Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where about is that located on your car? Haven't seen such an issue before and wouldn't expect it see it on such a new car. Have you tried anything in an attempt to clean it up? I know not much can be done with poor paint jobs and that's too big of an area to try and touch up.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Looks to me like the paint may be peeling or aging prematurely and it doesn't seem all that uncommon with Infiniti cars. You'd think they would try harder to bring in new customers. @gazzaputt what did your dealership say?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Looks to me like the paint may be peeling or aging prematurely and it doesn't seem all that uncommon with Infiniti cars. You'd think they would try harder to bring in new customers. @gazzaputt what did your dealership say?
Even more of a reason to get some sort of paint protection done because that could save us a lot of problems, of all problems to have on a car this is one of the worst to correct if done correctly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone had any paint issues?

My Q30 has developed a paint fault. See attached photo.

Hi, I've noticed very similar paint issues on my 2016 Q30, I've only had it for 4 months. Have you spoken to your dealership, I'd be interested to see what kind of response you get. the paint fault seems to be restricted to the roof.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts