Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new chair from the original Infiniti M37 seat. Perfect Nappa leather. Power backrest adjustment, ventilation, heating, built-in speakers BOSE, output for connecting speakers to the phone. Built-in battery and charger included. Tilt system with fixation. Armrests 3D. Gas lift with a load of up to 180 kg / 400 pounds. One-piece aluminum base. Cool wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is awesome! I work for an office furniture company. Did you make this? Or is there a company who supplies them?

Cheers,

Chris.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is awesome! I work for an office furniture company. Did you make this? Or is there a company who supplies them?

Cheers,

Chris.
We are engaged in the production of office chairs from the original seats of cool cars. More work in our instagram Autofurniture_design. Open to any cooperation. Regards

·
Registered
766 Posts
Not a bad look but I wish it was sportier, sort of like something you would see in an IPL version compared to any regular Infiniti.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I just imagined you tanking out a chair from a car and saying "that'll do Infinity, that'll do." :D
Great idea, but I'm used to sitting on large cushy chairs in my home office. This may be great for dealerships with a lot of glass looking into offices.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just imagined you tanking out a chair from a car and saying "that'll do Infinity, that'll do." :D
Great idea, but I'm used to sitting on large cushy chairs in my home office. This may be great for dealerships with a lot of glass looking into offices.
large soft office chairs are not orthopedic and sit in them for a long time hard.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is an interesting chair and probably very comfortable. I recently bought sohomod office furniture , I found an online store with big discounts and decided to buy new tables in the offices of my employees. I would like to replace their office chairs too, because they are quite old. But I'm not sure which office chair to choose.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts