Infiniti Q30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All just ordered my Q30 on Cinch 1.5D Premium Tech (In Touch Nav). If anybody has any tips or tricks all would be appreciated. Many thanks
Matt

Registered
Hi Matt, There is plenty of information on here to have a nose about with. We all love the Q30, Q30S and QX30. Congrats on the order.
Post up some pictures if you have the time 馃枑

All the best. Cornish..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Cornish, thanks for the welcome. I think I have got it for a good price, I have paid 10200 for it all told, but must admit to being very nervous about future value and the availability/prices of parts. I have seen posts saying they are available, but they are from a while ago. Is this still the case are you aware and is it correct that some Merc parts fit it. Would you normal local mechanic have any problems getting parts for them at all?
Lots of questions I know but like I said, I'm very nervous.馃槀馃槀

Registered
No issues with service parts what so ever, period, end of. So no worries :D. You local mechanic can service it, the trade know what it is. Just drive and enjoy it.
Image its a rainbow ;) they are quite rare and when you see one you get a happy warm glow inside type feeling 馃寛 thats a Q30 for me 馃尀馃檹

Worth a read I think 馃枑

1 - 5 of 5 Posts