Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have just got a new Q30 SE Business pack 1.5D with a 24 month rental. I have not yet collected it, so still excited as little kid.

Regards,

Jaime

·
Registered
7 Posts
Another Motor Depot lease here, Black SE Business 1.5d. Mine is due to arrive on Friday. I'm sure that driving the car will be a better experience than dealing with Motor Depot. I can't wait to see it in the flesh :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Funny that, that's where I got mine from as well. It has probably done more to enhance the visibility of the car in the UK than anyone else. Shame they don't have any more available as I now know a few more people who would have gone for the same deal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think you are right. The Cactus C4 deal I had was stupidly cheap and I'm sure it was a way to get the car seen on UK roads. I was quite happy to be an advert for £118 per month 😀

·
Registered
7 Posts
I get mine delivered on Friday. Still not seen one in the flesh but I'm sure I'll be very happy when it arrives ��

·
Registered
766 Posts
Glad to have another new member on the forum. Growth in this community has been slow but gradual. Hopefully we can get some more faces around here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another motor depot lease here. 1.5 d dct se business pack. get mine end of Feb, tbh zoe sorted my lease out couldn't have been more helpful I had a great experience with motor depot

·
Registered
766 Posts
Another motor depot lease here. 1.5 d dct se business pack. get mine end of Feb, tbh zoe sorted my lease out couldn't have been more helpful I had a great experience with motor depot
Glad to have yet another owner on the forum, keep us posted on when it arrives. Always interested in what someones first impressions are like of a vehicle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts