Infiniti Q30 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, we’ve just bought the Q30 1.5D business Executive spec. It’s the wife’s car. Couple of things we should have looked at more closely was the infotainment spec. No DAB radio, no Apple play, and no reverse camera. She had this in her last car with a Kenwood DD headunit fitted. Anyway, she can play her music from her iPhone via USB/ BLUETOOTH. Also, the upper smaller display shows the speed in K/ph. Pointless in the UK and it looks like we don’t have the option of changing the display to outside temperature. Still, it’s a lovely car and I’m sure she will get used to it. Plus, she will have a bit more presence down at the golf club.

·
Registered
Q30 Premium Tech 2.2d DCT
13 Posts
Yeah Infiniti missed a trick with the ICU, it is very dated for the car it is. It was the only disappointment when I first had my Q30 in 2016. Just purchased another though but going to do the aftermarket infotainment upgrade for Apple Car Play

Hi all, we’ve just bought the Q30 1.5D business Executive spec. It’s the wife’s car. Couple of things we should have looked at more closely was the infotainment spec. No DAB radio, no Apple play, and no reverse camera. She had this in her last car with a Kenwood DD headunit fitted. Anyway, she can play her music from her iPhone via USB/ BLUETOOTH. Also, the upper smaller display shows the speed in K/ph. Pointless in the UK and it looks like we don’t have the option of changing the display to outside temperature. Still, it’s a lovely car and I’m sure she will get used to it. Plus, she will have a bit more presence down at the golf club.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah Infiniti missed a trick with the ICU, it is very dated for the car it is. It was the only disappointment when I first had my Q30 in 2016. Just purchased another though but going to do the aftermarket infotainment upgrade for Apple Car Play
Hi All just ordered my q30 and am really looking forward to it arriving, Nicky please could you tell me how you go about the upgrade to get android auto? that is my only bugbear about the car.
thanks
Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts