just found the forum

collected my q30 1.6 turbo premium in touch with glass roof and sat nav

so far so good just getting used to the so soft throttle response

coming from the german brands with hair throttle response

·
Registered
766 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.
Keep us posted on how your early weeks and months of ownership go since this being a new car there still a lot of questions and skepticism around it. But its an Infiniti, so there's a healthy level of confidence around it.

In for seeing pictures.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Great shot of your Q30.

Hopefully you have plans to get the paint treated so it can always look that good. 4
Opti-Coat is a popular one if you're thinking about it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got the Tribos paint treatment for free

on the first clean the paintwork beaded beautifully on the paintwork

they must treat the glass its a bit like rain-x where it beads on the glass cant see it lasting long on glass

they also treat the wheels so no wheel cleaner required just jet wash to remove the brake dust

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ahh I've never heard about the Tribos paint treatment so I'll have to check that out. I never typically trust anything on the wheels (in the sense of you don't need to scrub em') so I always address the wheels the same way all the time lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i will use rim wax in the future

its like a sealant designed to work on wheels makes cleaning them easier especially on painted alloy wheels

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah, it's always good to have some sort of protection on there just to make life easier in the whole. Of course it'll never make anything magically spray water on and clean, but it helps tremendously especially with rim discoloration over time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts