Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just purchased a 1.6T DCTQ30 business executive. I pick it up on the 15th of February. Really looking forward to driving this car. First item I’m thinking about buying is the merc push button start.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome!

Great car, enjoy !

Yes, push button is a definite must have (hope you have keyless)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve just checked the spec list for my model(business executive) and push button start is included. ?. The model I test drove didn’t have this. I’ve emailed the dealer to confirm mine has this feature. I’m wondering now if there getting rid of older stock that don’t include this feature. In my opinion if it’s listed as a feature on the web site then it should have it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just spoke with the dealer. My car does not have push button start even though it is listed as a feature on the Infiniti site. He said it’s an error on the web page. It is a feature that I would have liked and I’m disappointed it’s not included. Car does not have keyless entry so I can’t even buy the start stop button.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Never mind, still a great car and you parted with less hard earned money than with keyless, cheer up !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts