Infiniti Q30 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, my name is Nigel and I live in Kidderminster. After having a Q30 on a lease contract in 2017 (1.5 SE) for 3 years, I knew the only car I could replace it with would be another Q30. I have just bought as late a one as I could find in a nice spec. It is a 68 plate 1.5 Luxe auto in the nice dark blue colour. My last one was manual but this is the auto. Drives great and looks fab. I look forward to talking to you in this forum. My mobile is 07866 860075

Registered
Hello Nigel, Congrats on the purchase. I think you have done well. When you have the time post up some pictures for us to see 馃枑 ... you may have the ink blue pearl paint colour?
It looks dark blue in cold weather then goes almost purple in hot weather?
Ta ta for now 馃檪 Cornish

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, yes you are right, it is the purple / blue colour, I absolutely love it and so many people comment on the colour. I am a real fan, and this this forum is great. Such a shame Infiniti pulled out of the UK. I thought long and hard before I bought this one worrying about things like its future value given the situation then realised I couldn't live without one as I adored my older one that I have had for nearly 4 years on a lease. You can see it in the background on the picture. Many thanks for your lovely reply.

Attachments

Registered
Thanks for posting the picture Nigel. I see your lease Q30 has silver mirror covers and your new one has colour matched blue. I am liking the blue very much.
I will research your Luxe specification as I am intrigued 馃憢
To see one Q30 is rare... to see two Q30s in the same colour on the same driveway is like seeing two unicorns I guess. Well done you, I bet it gets the neighbours talking 馃ぃ

All the best. Cornish 馃尀

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Cornish. No, my old Q30 is the silver one in the background not the blue one. I am not that lucky haha !! This new one even has the adaptive cruise control and the automatic parking assist, I am very impressed. The only downside with the new one compared to the new one is the suspension seems much harder, the old one was like driving an armchair !!!

Registered
That is a great car you have. Maybe you have a Luxe Tech as they came fully loaded with electric memory seats and the 360 camera etc, plus the bose 10 speaker music system. I bet the adaptive cruise control is awesome with the auto gearbox. I see you have the sports 19" wheels, which i think are an extra and with the RF tyres are fine IMHO a bit crash over pot holes. I am going to fit XL standard michelin PS tyres when mine have worn out.
Toward the end of the build process in late 2018/2019 a lot of different spec cars were built with different options as in all honesty i think as infiniti knew time was running out and potentially they just built cars with what parts they had left in the parts department ?
I guess this 馃 but that's just my opinion 馃樁 as I have a QX30 interior in a Q30S... Sport Pure I think they called it, I have cruise, adaptive led lighting etc but not the 360 camera or memory seats. I did get the Mercedes M270/M274 engine with the 7 speed DCT and the AMG suspension a brakes etc so I understand what you say about the harder ride馃槀.
I think they only sold around 750 to 800 cars in the UK total, so factoring in the different models of Q30 QX30 I recon your car is really rare as is mine, which coincidentally why I bought it 馃榿馃馃槑. I picked up a set of mirrors recently with the external puddle lights and the blue covers so call me a copy cat, I am guilty as charged 鈽.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts