Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Anyone planning to test the Q50 for now just to get a sense of what new infinti products are like overall? It wouldn't be a bad idea since you might discover some things we could have gotten or some things we are getting that the Q50 lacks. Comparisons are powerful
The new Q50 has not arrived to UK yet. When it comes I will go and have a test drive.

·
Registered
189 Posts
There generally isn't a way for owner's to permanently turn off the start/stop function so it's something you either have to get used to or turn it off every time you start the car.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Well people do take some time to react to the lights, not everyone is waiting for the green like they're at a race track. So hanging at the light won't be an issue, maybe to the random person.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Not too bad if it's a small roundabout and there aren't a lot of cars but if you need to slip into a tight space, that instant acceleration is needed. Could be dangerous at a roundabout when you have to second guess if you have enough space to restart and pull out. Hope it's not a standard feature in NA models.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I assume you packed the trunk to the brim with luggage, did you feel the extra weight when you accelerate or is it unnoticed?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I assume you packed the trunk to the brim with luggage, did you feel the extra weight when you accelerate or is it unnoticed?
I do feel when the car is fully loaded (4 people with luggages). Normally if two people in the car, I cannot really feel the extra. By the way, 2.2d has a bit more torque than the 2.0t.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Not too bad if it's a small roundabout and there aren't a lot of cars but if you need to slip into a tight space, that instant acceleration is needed. Could be dangerous at a roundabout when you have to second guess if you have enough space to restart and pull out. Hope it's not a standard feature in NA models.
Yes, and that is why I normally turn it off. Sometimes I turn it on during the traffic jam.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
How did the seats hold up? I was looking at a review and the driver seat material looks wrinkled.
My seats are fine. Actually I have seen some seats like the one in the picture. It is not about the material, it is about the making quality of the seat. I have been told the Q30 production line has been delayed because of some quality issue. I still have had my replacement car yet because of that.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts