Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been looking at both the forums, and there is a large overlap in the vehicles, with a lot of the same features available on both. Would it be worth merging the forums into one?

·
Administrator
85 Posts
The QX30 is the only deviation from the Q30 which has its own area. As they are different in some respects (similar in others) we believe it constitutes its own area if members want to talk about it specifically.

Thanks for the suggestion.

- JB

·
Registered
110 Posts
I second Leejhamilton’s suggestion, after all the QX 30 is nothing more than a marketing gimmick (much like the Volvo V40 Cross Country and the V40), i.e. a Q30 with a (very) slightly raised stance and a few bits of plastic here and there.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Probably better for the admin team when it comes to managing the communities and better consolidating activity. Easier for us to see what's happening on both ends too. I agree to the merger!

·
Administrator
85 Posts
There's a week left til the poll ends (Aug. 1st) - if you guys can vote and get others to vote as well, that would be appreciated so we have a more solidified backup to present to the mods with.
Tell your friends on the site and spread the word! :)

Thanks,
Natalie

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think it proves the point as well, not many people seem to visit the forum on a day by day basis, and there is only something like 774 registered users on this forum, with 723 on the QX30 forums. Many of them will even be double registered.

·
Administrator
85 Posts
Hey guys,

These sections have been merged and the forum is now for both Q30 and QX30. Let us know if you have further questions - thank you for your patience and understanding! Enjoy the new and improved forum/section! :)

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Registered
766 Posts
Thanks admins, this should make life much easier. Still too bad we didn't have as many folks responding and giving their say, but I expected that with this demographic of owners, not the type to be frequenting forums.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I must say I'm a bit nonplussed, I don't detect any merger whatsoever, or am I thick ?

·
Administrator
85 Posts
No problem guys.

Next time we want to get the community's opinion, who should create a notice on the front page that links to the poll.
That may help drive people to the thread.

Richard.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts