Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ! Well, I currently own a jeep and I really want to get rid of it. The Q30 really strikes me though, it just seems very aesthetically pleasing. I think it'll be a big change going from a rugged jeep to one of these though. Can't really say it's a jeep to another suv.. but its not a car either... what do you guys think ?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey ! Well, I currently own a jeep and I really want to get rid of it. The Q30 really strikes me though, it just seems very aesthetically pleasing. I think it'll be a big change going from a rugged jeep to one of these though. Can't really say it's a jeep to another suv.. but its not a car either... what do you guys think ?
Hi! Q30 is very different, it is a luxury small crossover. It does have intelligent AWD as an option, however it is based on front wheel drive. It is better to have a test drive. If you cannot find one, you could try the Merc A class, they are quite similar, and they share parts as well. As a Q30 owner, I have written few things in the forum, you can have a look.:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
If you had a Wrangler, you may need to get used to the idea of not being able to roll over everything in sight but the Q30 should prove to be more reliable and you can still go onto dirt and gravel. Just nothing extreme. Which trim are you thinking of?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi! Q30 is very different, it is a luxury small crossover. It does have intelligent AWD as an option, however it is based on front wheel drive. It is better to have a test drive. If you cannot find one, you could try the Merc A class, they are quite similar, and they share parts as well. As a Q30 owner, I have written few things in the forum, you can have a look.:D
I actually never considered the A class, thank you for reminding me ! I'll definitely have to check my local dealers and see what they have, it's just finding the time lol !

I'll most definitely check your posts though, thanks for the lead !

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you had a Wrangler, you may need to get used to the idea of not being able to roll over everything in sight but the Q30 should prove to be more reliable and you can still go onto dirt and gravel. Just nothing extreme. Which trim are you thinking of?
Sorry ! By Jeep I was referring to the Grand Cherokee, should have specified lol. But nonetheless, I'm very used to rolling over quite a bit, going off-road, etc. But I'm still unsure.. I've tried doing research and looking around but I'm not seeming to find enough info on either trim level.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sorry ! By Jeep I was referring to the Grand Cherokee, should have specified lol. But nonetheless, I'm very used to rolling over quite a bit, going off-road, etc. But I'm still unsure.. I've tried doing research and looking around but I'm not seeming to find enough info on either trim level.
If you cannot find enough info on American website, you could have a look the Infiniti UK site (https://www.infiniti.co.uk/). There is a configurator, you can use it to build your own Q30.

·
Registered
380 Posts
All the features should generally be the same, maybe they'll change the packages offered but in terms of pain and interior trims, they should be the same in NA.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you cannot find enough info on American website, you could have a look the Infiniti UK site (https://www.infiniti.co.uk/). There is a configurator, you can use it to build your own Q30.
All the features should generally be the same, maybe they'll change the packages offered but in terms of pain and interior trims, they should be the same in NA.
Thanks ! After checking it out, I like the sport trim package, with the 2.0t awd petrol option. Just going through the configurator is quite exciting lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts