Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

One lucky Infiniti Q30 customer got to sit shotgun with Daniel Ricciardo last Saturday at Infiniti Center Birmingham. Daniel Ricciardo was there for a Q&A session and he allowed Mr Sheng Zhao to ride shotgun with him in the new Q30.

The lucky man had already placed an order for a Q30 and he was just there hoping to get an autograph from the F1 driver.
"I knew I was coming to see Daniel, as I love everything regarding Formula one. I was hoping to maybe get a signature, but to sit alongside him whilst driving around the streets of Birmingham in an Infiniti Q30 was quite something."
Wonder if we'll get anything cool like that for the NA release.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Would have been cool if they had a video of the ride. Did he pull any cool moves to show off the Q30 and his own driving skills.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Would be even better if there was a performance version of the Q30. I'm hopeful that the Eau Rouge might happen and that could lead to more performance versions throughout the lineup.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oh that's really cool.

All the sudden this story became much more interesting.

Give us a little story of how you found the whole experience if you can.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Too bad this won't likely increase his Q30's resale value unless it was some special IPL model, then it might stand out more to enthusiasts.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Too bad this won't likely increase his Q30's resale value unless it was some special IPL model, then it might stand out more to enthusiasts.
Some people care more about the experience than how it contributes to resale value. I don't even the think the Q30 used is his.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts