Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't usually post on forums but go one them to save a few bucks for maintenance and tune ups. That is where I learned most of the diys and projects.

I find the Q30 unique and cool looking so i figured why not get in to the mix and get some info on it.

From my understanding this is a green compact with a reasonable amount of power to play with.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Q30 is bristling with technology, almost every function of the car is controlled by an ecu from active headlamps to hvac, door modules with handle illumination inside and out...puddle lights in the mirrors, hmi to sonar, camera's that read road signs ie speed limits...park assist..forward collision warning,cruise control,speed limiter, lane departure, a steering wheel that vibrates if you wander over a white line, all round video monitor nissan safety shield 360...battery back up, drilled disc brakes, underbody trays including engine bay to minimise road noise...passive entry...pedestrian impact protection with pyro..hood hinges..blinds spot sensors. hood open sensor, low fuel,wash fluid sensor the Q30 basically tells you what you need to know before you realise it's required, like it's looking after your interests but diy maintenance on a Q30 is defiantly out of the question.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Eectronic Parkin Brake location.

The Q30 is bristling with technology, almost every function of the car is controlled by an ecu from active headlamps to hvac, door modules with handle illumination inside and out...puddle lights in the mirrors, hmi to sonar, camera's that read road signs ie speed limits...park assist..forward collision warning,cruise control,speed limiter, lane departure, a steering wheel that vibrates if you wander over a white line, all round video monitor nissan safety shield 360...battery back up, drilled disc brakes, underbody trays including engine bay to minimise road noise...passive entry...pedestrian impact protection with pyro..hood hinges..blinds spot sensors. hood open sensor, low fuel,wash fluid sensor the Q30 basically tells you what you need to know before you realise it's required, like it's looking after your interests but diy maintenance on a Q30 is defiantly out of the question.
.............but the EPB is in a lousy location below the light switch, should be on the central console where the handbrake used to be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts