Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found some nice lights for teh door handles. Not sure if they were installed into the Q30, but it would make locating the handle easier at night.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Those are pretty nice, but they look a bit excessively bright to be honest. Could just be the way the pictures are but the first one makes it look immense.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Not sure whether the lights shown on your pictures are custom items or belong to another Infiniti model as the Q30 is indeed provided with door handle lights, though not as bright and not blue (white) and without the Infiniti logo in the background.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Not sure whether the lights shown on your pictures are custom items or belong to another Infiniti model as the Q30 is indeed provided with door handle lights, though not as bright and not blue (white) and without the Infiniti logo in the background.
So essentially, the Q30 is already equipped with nicer ones than those that we see above..

·
Registered
766 Posts
Looks too tacky to me and if a week into owning one of these and driving it day in and day you have problems finding the door handle, then you have bigger problems going on. It doesn't take long to get used to something as common as this.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I"m just more into some of what the S-Class has going on. More so with lighting as an outline for certain functions, controls, access areas:

Although i will admit Mercedes went a bit too far for my taste with lighting in the lower areas... starting to look like a strip club.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Lol a higher-end strip club is what that is haha. See if it was just the accenting lines and they weren't emitting as much light. That would be great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts