Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
Was look for a nice compact car to replace my soon to expire car. Not really expire but it's only got a year or two left in it so I'm going to start looking now.
The 2016 BMW 1 Series looks ok but then I found the Infiniti Q30 and it looks amazing!

Maybe when I"m ready to buy one the price would have gone down a bit.

·
Registered
168 Posts
How far into the future are you planning on purchasing your next vehicle?

And also how much are you willing to spend? We don't even know the price yet.

And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Greetings from the uk

Welcome Answer 42. Lots of Q30 activity here in Manchester as you can see from my postings especially during the last 2 weeks. As a rough guide the starting price for the basic Q30 1.6T Petrol Manual SE with solid paint will be about $30,500 + $1000 for metallic paint based on today's exchange rate of $1.54 to the £. However as you folks in the USA prefer 'automatics' then the price may be another $1,000???. I am hoping to test drive the Q30 later this month so will be reporting back then.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hoping to hit 30k at most before tax and everything. Guess I'll have to wait a bit before the dealerships are willing to negotiate.

·
Registered
101 Posts
UK verses US car taxes

I was hoping to hit 30k at most before tax and everything. Guess I'll have to wait a bit before the dealerships are willing to negotiate.
My pricing could be misleading since the UK price includes approximately $6,400 of taxes & delivery charges etc so the retail price of the 1.6 ltr petrol manual is $25,250. What are US taxes like?. You may therefore get below $30k fingers crossed!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Canada so new car purchases are subject to a 13% HST. Guess I'll decide a bit later on when it's actually available on showroom floors.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'm in Canada so new car purchases are subject to a 13% HST. Guess I'll decide a bit later on when it's actually available on showroom floors.
High taxes like that is why at times I prefer to buy a vehicle slightly used, at least then you can save more and a vehicle that you might not have to worry much about, just have to do a background check.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts