Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone changed out the cabin light bulbs?

I generally lean towards white LED bulbs for better lighting but the bulb size will depend on how much space there is under the plastic covers. If there isn't a lot of space, people may need to look at smaller bulbs like T10 194.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Where are you planning to order bulbs from? I've seen that some companies selling them have brighter LED's while others have duller ones and some of them are to bright from what i've seen in pictures. Bright enough that with 5% tint you can the whole interior can be seen clearly from the outside from a distance.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ebay is your best friend but I couldn't find any Xenon White LED lights for the infiniti Q30. Doubt you'll find much until the Q30 goes on sale in your area.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't see Infiniti on Diode Dynamics' list of vehicles. Guess they just aren't a fan of infiniti products so we'll need to go by size of we do want Diode Dynamics lights.

·
Registered
766 Posts
You can always try checking eBay and see what shows up, bound to be someone out there trying to get supplying Q30 owners. Sizeable market from the way I see it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts