Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Infiniti FX

Seems like the Q30 takes some inspiration from the more expensive Infiniti FX

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for the post. i can see where the influence came from. The headlights taillights and even the contours of the body look similar but just a miniature version.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes sir! No doubt that Inifniti pulled up all the blue prints including the fx to gain inspiration from. Obviously the Q30 is a smaller scale FX. The roof curve is just unique on its own.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well after those new photos I'd say the front end is a mixture of the FX and the Q50.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Q50 started it. Infiniti needs to try to not make their cars all look exactly the same though...

·
Registered
766 Posts
I actually wish the Q30 had a front end more like the FX, but the Q30 still looks good to me, it's going to be one of the best looking cars in it's segment.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The FX could be changing as well. Or the QX70 its so called. I'm not sure if the new FX will look like the Q50 though. If everything looks like the Q50...

·
Registered
766 Posts
The FX could be changing as well. Or the QX70 its so called. I'm not sure if the new FX will look like the Q50 though. If everything looks like the Q50...
fact is it will take on the same design language as every new Infiniti has, it's not hard to see, it's obvious, in plain sight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts