Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Customer service can make or break a deal and Infiniti takes pride in delivering an exceptional experience, which is why the automaker ranked number one in the luxury brands category on this year’s J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction Index.

The annual study looks at customer satisfaction with dealerships and service facilities when their vehicle is in need of maintenance or repair work. Each of these service related areas are scrutinised; service advisor, vehicle pick-up, service facility, service quality and service initiation.

Infiniti seems to have done extremely well by achieving a Customer Service Index of 876 on a 1,000-point scale. That’s a substantial 48 points above the segment category and 124 points ahead of the runner up.

“We know that time is a valuable currency, which is why our retailers make it a priority to deliver an exceptional experience from the moment customers walk in the door and throughout the entire ownership cycle,” said Randy Parker, vice president, Infiniti Americas.

This is great news for Infiniti owners when maintenance time rolls around as you’ll most likely be greatly warmly and your service handled promptly. They’re even putting effort into their dealerships’ premium amenities so customers can wait in comfort.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've always been impressed with the customer service from Infiniti. Cant say I've ever had any issues at the dealership aside from the bills they have handed me from time to time aha.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Always assumed Lexus would be the top of that list because they're known for their exceptional customer service, but I guess they're getting dethroned by other brands. Guess the real test would be when we need some work done under warranty and if the dealership is willing to do their best to have the factory cover it.

·
Registered
766 Posts
This has me wondering how much of its success its due to the fact that Mercedes was involved. Mercedes makes some of the best vehicles in the world if you discount the fact they cost more to own. Mixing in some of that with what Infiniti brings to the table creates nearly the perfect product.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Infiniti has been making luxury models for decades, so I'm not sure how much impact the Mercedes partnership had on receiving this recognition. I didn't anticipate them being so much higher than the other luxury brands however. 124 points is a significant gap.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I think the partnership helps bring more attention to the Infiniti brand even though it has been in the race for decades, because compared to automotive giants like Mercedes and BMW, it's still relatively small. They jsut need to continue with partnership until they gain their own stable foothold globally and this win by a large margin will definitely help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts