Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Infiniti has announced plans to unveil a Q30 Concept car at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. The concept car should act as a model for the upcoming premium compact model, which will compete with the likes of the Mercedes-Benz CLA.

Can't wait to see this concept model, so that we can speculate about how it will reflect the upcoming production model.

Anybody know what to expect from this concept model?

·
Registered
124 Posts
The Infiniti Executive Design Director says the "Q30 Concept is slender, sleek and seductive. When you see speedy big cats, like cheetahs, they have a slenderness and a lightweight stride. It's almost like they're floating. That's the muscularity we were aiming for with the Q30 Concept."

The drawing above makes the concept look pretty cool, but considering there are no doors even drawn onto the drawing, I am curious what the actual car will look like in comparison to this teaser.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Even though Infiniti is showing the Q30 next month, production is still not expected until 2015. Considering the Q30 wasn’t even scheduled to make the trek to Frankfurt this year production may slide forward as well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Q30 is going to look like the Etherea concept that's in the forum banner. I dont know who Infiniti is trying to fool with that sketch..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Q30 is going to look like the Etherea concept that's in the forum banner. I dont know who Infiniti is trying to fool with that sketch..
It does look quite similar to the picture in the banner, but there must be some stuff that is new and different about it. I am excited to see the new features more so than the design of the car. I also wonder if the concept car will be that bronze color. Don't see many cars that color so even that would be pushing the envelope a bit.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was under the impression the Etherea WAS the Q30... Oh well we should see something more production ready this time around, the suicide doors and full glass roof will surely be gone. The interior will not be as polished as the concept version although they could probably incorporate its simplicity...

This view out would be fantastic in a daily driver...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts