Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was last month but I didn't find it until now. The Infiniti QX30 was awarded the Best SUV/Crossover by the Greater Atlanta Automotive Media Association at the 2016 Atlanta International Auto Show.

I'm not sure how cars are scrored for these awards but the new model hasn't even gone on sale yet and it's already winning awards for infiniti, probably a good sign that the QX30 will do well across the pond.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Awards like these doesn't really mean much to me. If you like the vehicle, you like it and you'll go get one or at least test it out yourself. It's great for those on the fence about getting a Q30 but not much else.

The only awards I really care about are the ones handed out by the car safety organizations like NCAP or IIHS.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Awards like these doesn't really mean much to me. If you like the vehicle, you like it and you'll go get one or at least test it out yourself. It's great for those on the fence about getting a Q30 but not much else.

The only awards I really care about are the ones handed out by the car safety organizations like NCAP or IIHS.
It does stand out to those that don't know much, more of a reason for them to get it and more points for the sales guy to brag about, I see it way too often.

But what we're doing here, our own independent learning is where its at, that's where we discover the real pros and cons, and for me that's where reviews from multiple sources, analyzing the competition and my own personal experience comes into play.

Even test driving current models like the Q50 can help for when the QX30 is available for test drives.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts