Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Infiniti went old school and handed out specially engraved USB drives to Journalists. It flashes while plugged in to show off the Q30's frame!

At 2 gigabytes the USB contained a single mp3 file; a 2 hours and 11 minutes long Q30 party mix. You can listen to it at jalopnik.com. Not too bad of a mix but I'd rather get my hands on that USB even with it's limited storage space.

Maybe new Q30 owners will get one with their car purchase.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Having listened to a bit of the mix, it is pretty good. not sure what value that has for Infinit, butit is what it is. The USB is pretty cool. Probably a cheap way to put something branded out there. Definitely draws the eye and gets people asking if you do use it.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Infiniti should be giving these away to a select amount of owners or something, owners will be the crowd that will really appreciate it and use it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sometimes you get little things when you buy a car like key chains and random knick knacks. Maybe this will be one of them.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Knick knacks

Sometimes you get little things when you buy a car like key chains and random knick knacks. Maybe this will be one of them.

SPOT ON :D
When I ordered and paid the deposit for my Q30 I received a Key Ring as pictured...no it's not GOLD ;), just appears so due to my home décor/lighting. Probably polished stainless steel but looks classy.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts