Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
No idea. We'll still have to wait for reports from publications after the start time for new info unless you're going to the auto show. The white version of the Q30 looks nice too.
Just realized this but there are only 2 interior trims on the build page, black and graphite. That's unfortunate because I was hoping for a lighter color interior.

Probably an option in the 'Sport' & / or 'Premium' spec cars to follow in the New Year.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I am nervous about white leather though. Stains and scuffs too easily. If you wear jeans on it, the indigo can rub off onto it. Not to mention all the other things that could spill on it.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Got to love how much they cover up the engine bay which will make it easy to have it looking clean all while not having to worry about damaging anything.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Not that I really care that much but the engine cover is a little bland for me. I think they could have made it slightly nicer looking but who really cares; you rarely look at it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
It looks very clean with the cover but not a necessity. Would be nice to see a zoomed out picture under the hoot to see what's actually covered and what's not. Can't wait for your pictures!

·
Registered
766 Posts
It looks very clean with the cover but not a necessity. Would be nice to see a zoomed out picture under the hoot to see what's actually covered and what's not. Can't wait for your pictures!
Exactly what more do you want to see? Aside from what's shown in the picture there isn't much else to see, the typical things will line the fender area of the bay.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Just interested to see the engine bay as a whole and not just the cover as nice looking as it is.
For what compelling reasons do you need to see more of it? I'm curious. Can't think of much else someone would want to see. Surely we can already see areas in need of access for servicing and that's where it end.

·
Registered
380 Posts
This kind of belongs in the interior thread. The Q30 cargo area is big enough for a very large pup even if there is limited headroom because of the slanted roof.
Disclaimer, this is not my picture or dog...as much as I wish they were.

·
Registered
197 Posts
That's a real happy dog...

But it definitely looks to have great room for the furry pals or some real cargo back there.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts