Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just stumbled upon this bit of news on the Leeds Chamber of Commerce site.

Businesses (no sure which ones) are invited to attend an exclusive viewing of the Infiniti Q30 on the 27th of November at 10:30am-3pm.

Leeds is in the UK so maybe someone close by can give it a try?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Well, being an entry-level product from Infiniti you will expect a market of aftermarket part to be around at some point, this would ideally bring in those folks, among others i'm unaware of... ultimately it's going to be whatever businesses are most relevant to the Q30. Don't expect the owner of your favorite restaurant to show up

·
Registered
124 Posts
So all auto industry type companies? I would think that they will invite businesses with a bit wider a net. Ones they have connections with for whatever reason. Brand partnership, simply friends, press, etc...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've just stumbled upon this bit of news on the Leeds Chamber of Commerce site.

Businesses (no sure which ones) are invited to attend an exclusive viewing of the Infiniti Q30 on the 27th of November at 10:30am-3pm.

Leeds is in the UK so maybe someone close by can give it a try?

No need to wait so long to view the Q30 as it can be seen at most UK showrooms from 26th Oct & several shopping malls from this weekend / next weekend. I will see it again (hopefully in a different colour) this afternoon (23rd) at the Trafford Centre shopping mall, Manchester as previously stated in the other threads. See full details of the UK Tour at www.Infiniti.co.uk

·
Registered
101 Posts
No need to wait so long to view the Q30 as it can be seen at most UK showrooms from 26th Oct & several shopping malls from this weekend / next weekend. I will see it again (hopefully in a different colour) this afternoon (23rd) at the Trafford Centre shopping mall, Manchester as previously stated in the other threads. See full details of the UK Tour at www.Infiniti.co.uk
PS
See it at the Leeds Showroom from 26th October - 8th Nov

1 - 6 of 6 Posts