Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Infiniti brought its Q30 Concept vehicle to LA for its North American debut.

Michael Bartsch, vice president of Infiniti Americas, said, "The Infiniti Q30 Concept is highly predictive of a new head-turning premium compact that we will launch in early 2015. It is the perfect addition to our current portfolio of advanced sports sedans and coupes, luxury performance crossovers and full-size SUVs."

Showing off the Q30 Concept in LA has been taken by some as a sign that the Q30 hatchback will indeed be sold in the US, which is not traditionally a great market for hatchbacks.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Looking at these pictures of the concept, it would be cool if they can connect the lower and upper grille to make one big grille, it would look amazing and uniquely Infiniti.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I can't really see where you are going with this grille idea. The first thing that comes to mind to me is the spindle grille by Lexus. Don't you think that it would start to look like that?

·
Registered
766 Posts
I can't really see where you are going with this grille idea. The first thing that comes to mind to me is the spindle grille by Lexus. Don't you think that it would start to look like that?
It wouldn't, it would still look like something unique to Infiniti. The new trend these days in the industry is to have big grilles and this would actually look good.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really don't see anything wrong with the front grille design right now. I would have to see it to give my opinion on the bigger grille. It could look nice, but I just don't know if it would look like Infiniti anymore. It also might make the Q30 look over designed. It already is pretty forward looking.

·
Registered
766 Posts
They look like some custom one off tires. (in the concept)
Some concept cars also come with tires already available on the market, just really high end tires. Sometimes though they'll use a one-off tire that just says the brand and no model of tire, size, manufacture code, etc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts