Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Infiniti Opens ‘Pop-Up’ Stores

Thanks to the overwhelming interest in the new Infiniti Q30, pop up stores are being opened all around Europe.

I don't have the exact numbers but the last time Infiniti did a press release about this, 12 of the bespoke 28 sqm pop-up stores have already been constructed with the first one built in Bristol, UK.

Each of these stores will showcase the Q30 in large glazed showrooms and are designed to be easily transported. Potential buyers can make their way to a showroom for a test drive or configure their own with one of the available iPads. What makes these showrooms so interesting is the augmented reality displays that will show you your configured Q30.

François Goupil de Bouillé, Infiniti Vice President, Europe, Middle East and Africa said that they "have been overwhelmed with interest in the Infiniti Q30. The pop-ups are an ideal way of sharing the Infiniti Q30 and the rest of the range with as many people as possible in locations where a permanent Infiniti Centre is yet to open. It is a typically innovative Infiniti initiative.”

Maybe we could be seeing these outside of Europe when the Q30 and QX30 goes global.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Smart move to make and last I heard they had plans to come out with a compact sedan called the Q40, if true, we could see it following in the path of the Q30 here. Both are ideal vehicles for the city and there's no reason why they can't be marketed in this way.

Seems like they took a page out of Teslas books.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't think about that. Infiniti is essentially selling directly to buyers and skipping the dealerships, unless these are actually opened up by dealerships are in partnership with them.
This is a great idea but only in Europe, I don't think Infiniti is popular enough in NA for them to open these.

Wouldn't mind seeing more of this if it is indeed opened up directly by Infiniti. I'm not a fan of dealerships and how they try to sell you everything under the sun.

·
Registered
380 Posts
More Infiniti pop-up showrooms will appear across Europe in the coming weeks, in collaboration with Infiniti’s dealer partners.
So the dealerships are the ones operating these showrooms so Infiniti isn't selling directly to buyers.

·
Registered
380 Posts
On top of these pop up showrooms, Infiniti opened up 25 new Infiniti Centers and they signed on to have a European network of Authorized Service Partners. A great deal of the growth was thanks to the Q30.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts