Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Infiniti has been doing very well this year with a reported first quarter sales of 67,367 units globally and around 28,000 of those vehicles were sold in March alone. Their success can be attributed to the new Q30 and QX30 crossovers produced in Sunderland.

According to the figures released by the Society of Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), Infiniti registrations has seen an increase of 151% compared to March last year and the automaker is proving to be UK’s fastest growing brand with an overall Q1 registration increase of 145%.

Automotive World says “the 2017 gains reflect the first full financial year of sales for the INFINITI Q30 active compact, supported by QX30 and the recent addition of the Q60 coupe.”

With how well the Q30 and QX30 is doing in terms of sales, maybe Infiniti will release a new sport exhaust kit for the crossover, similar to what the Q60 coupe and Q50 sedan owners are getting.

Maybe a lighter and more robust sounding exhaust system will help convince buyers who are on the fence about the Q30/QX30 to take the plunge. The chrome tips will certainly help in the aesthetics department even if the sport exhaust kit may not add anything to the car’s performance.

Perhaps Infiniti will be able to maintain this momentum throughout the second quarter of this year.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've heard the sport exhaust kit on the Q60 and it sounds amazing. They have one that's essentially just straight piping and one with a resonator I believe, and the straight pipe sounds lethal. I would love to see that for the Q30 !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts