Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Used to browse this forum as a non-member for quite some time and finally decided it was time to join in the fun ! Love the Q30 but love the idea of putting the twin-turbo'd v6 in it too ;) Hopes are held high :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey ! Welcome to the forums ! I think we're all dreaming of that. It'll be so ideal. What are you driving currently ??

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hey, Used to browse this forum as a non-member for quite some time and finally decided it was time to join in the fun ! Love the Q30 but love the idea of putting the twin-turbo'd v6 in it too ;) Hopes are held high :D
That would be quite the unique build to see here. I plan on keeping the Q30 simple, hoping down the line Infiniti gets serious about the Q50 Eau Rouge performance sedan, if they do, i'm getting it!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey ! Welcome to the forums ! I think we're all dreaming of that. It'll be so ideal. What are you driving currently ??
Currently driving a Dodge Journey black-top edition ! But I'm really not too fond of it anymore. What about you ?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be quite the unique build to see here. I plan on keeping the Q30 simple, hoping down the line Infiniti gets serious about the Q50 Eau Rouge performance sedan, if they do, i'm getting it!
I've definitely see that and I totally agree. That's something I would not be able to pass up either. I really love how they incorporated the GTR hood vents onto the Q50. That and the complete lip kit just looks amazing !

·
Registered
197 Posts
Currently driving a Dodge Journey black-top edition ! But I'm really not too fond of it anymore. What about you ?
Currently in a Jeep GC. I actually liked the Journeys as well. Of course aside from their basic interiors lol. What about it is turning you away from it now ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts