Infiniti Q30 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm french living in France on the west coast, in the city of Nantes.
I've two cars and one bike, all three in automatic transmition.
  • Mazda Miata MX5 2010
  • Infiniti Q30S 2017
  • Honda VFR 1200 F DCT 2012

I like to be member of my car's forum, so i'm happy to present my infiniti :
I've bought it in january 2021 in Germany, it's a version that was not sold in France.
It's a 2017 metal white Q30 sport 2.0T 211hp AWD DCT in a full options version called "city black".
In France this version was only sold in grey or on black, insted of Germany where all colors can be choosen.

I'm very happy with this car, i like the curvy design, the strongness, the power, the quality, the equipement, the silent and the spacious trunk.

Before i had a Nissan Juke which i like the design too, and after buy my Q30 i've learned that the designer of both cars is the same japanese person !

I've remap my Q30 in order to use a cheap fuel that we find only in France (and Bresil) : Super Ethanol. It contains 85% of alcool. So the horse power is now 230 instead of original 211.
In addition i've installed a GFB dv+ to reduce the lag of the turbo.

I've installed too a trailer hitch and official mud guards.
I'll put some photos.
See ya.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi Baguette, glad you found a nice Q30🍹 and hello 👋 from me.
I do like your other vehicles and I am super envious they are all automatics, tres cool 😎.

I do like the idea of the E85 fuel conversion as it is saving the planet too 🤗. No E85 here in UK at the minute ☹.

I agree with you on the mudguards, I have the official front mudguards fitted and they do keep the stones and muck off the vehicle by 80% compared to without them.

Interesting you changed out the factory BOV and I am intreaged about the towhitch.
Again would like some pictures when you have the time.

I always like to see pictures if other peoples Q30 cars so please post some up too.

Lastly it is great that restrictions are being eased, I have booked a short holiday in Brittany in my Q30 in April for quiet relaxing walking and eating type vacation.
Vive la france 😀.

All the best - Cornish Blue 🍰☕

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Cornish_Blue,
I just have done some pictures.
The Hitch is a spanish brand : Aragon
It is removable without tool.

I didn't wash the car before installing mudguards...

The 19" originals infiniti wheels (with summer tires) are in my garage.
18" winter wheels are on, they came brand new from a Mercedes GLA.
The center logo "Infiniti" of my Infiniti wheels didn't match: too small for the center of the Mercedes wheels.
So i found Batman logo on Ebay: 15 euros the set of 4. They fit perfectly my Mercedes Wheels and i'm very happy to have a white batmobile :)

Check on this website to see the interior and the wheels, it is exactly same as my car:
Bon voyage.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Luggage and bags Bag Musical instrument accessory Gas Audio equipment

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
225 Posts
That's a classy Q30S Baguette 👍. I really like the Mercedes wheels, not seen a Q30 with those wheels before. I think you did well finding your car. 🤗
Thanks for the pictures and information, much appreciated 🙏

1 - 6 of 6 Posts