Infiniti Q30 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process of buying my new q30 here in the sunny uk.Got what I thought was a good deal. Buy the lowest spec £21.500 for the 1.5d and get the top spec (premium tech gallery white) for the same price, a saving of around £7500. Looking forward to climbing into the cockpit.Happy driving everyone. Cheers mack.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure at the moment. viewed the car yesterday for the first time, it had to be shipped from down south.Beautiful car, gorgeous white leather seats with black trim and red stitching.Liquid copper certainly stands out.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Not sure at the moment. viewed the car yesterday for the first time, it had to be shipped from down south.Beautiful car, gorgeous white leather seats with black trim and red stitching.Liquid copper certainly stands out.
My only fear is how it will hold up over the years with sun exposure. Might just be one of those colors that are difficult to care for but really rewarding when you do. Better put in the time and/or money to have it that way.

·
Registered
766 Posts
living in the uk sun isn't a problem.
Glad to hear that.

Just make sure before you take delivery of your Q30 that you inspect the paint and overall bodywork for any imperfections or damage that might have happened during transport or at the dealer.

Keep us posted on how things go.

·
Registered
766 Posts
...and a picture too when it arrives!!

Well done. Sure you'll be really happy with it.
x2 on that.

Not always do the pictures that car makers send out to the public represent it best. At the end of the day they're trying to sell to us and while it achieves some things, often its never as good as real world pictures or seeing the product in person.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts