Infiniti Q30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. Thanks for accepting me to the group. I've privately brought a Q30 premium in-touch 2.2 diesel 2016. I have a couple of questions: 1. Would you recommend getting a warranty?If so, who would you recommend? I've had quotes so far from RAC and the AA. 2. Is it possible to change the headlight bulbs from halogen to LED? If so, which ones? Thank you!

Registered
Hi 985145, just saying hello and hope others will chime in.馃枑 I haven't got any knowledge of warranties but I would guess the headlight lamp bulbs can be upgraded as it's a commonly done mod nowadays. Owners manual should advise what type bulb you need, then Google reviews are your training for finding a replacement I guess.
Nice Q30 you have there, welcome to owning a car in the exclusive club 馃槈 Post up a picture or two if you have the time 馃暥

Cheers. Cornish.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi 985145, just saying hello and hope others will chime in.馃枑 I haven't got any knowledge of warranties but I would guess the headlight lamp bulbs can be upgraded as it's a commonly done mod nowadays. Owners manual should advise what type bulb you need, then Google reviews are your training for finding a replacement I guess.
Nice Q30 you have there, welcome to owning a car in the exclusive club 馃槈 Post up a picture or two if you have the time 馃暥

Cheers. Cornish.
You're a top man. Thanks Cornish. Can anyone recommend a LED club to get. I've read it fails the MOT if you don't get the right one? Cheers!

Registered
Screen shot of QX30 owners manual says H9 bulb 14W?
Font Material property Parallel Number Screenshot

Then Amazon search H9 LED gives these results?
Wheel Tire Font Line Motor vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts